What to do if you are involved in a car or motor vehicle accident?
Even a minor car accident can be a traumatic event. After the event your adrenaline kicks in and you may not be thinking clearly.
The CAM LLP Injury Law Handbook offers helpful hints about what to do if you are involved in a motor vehicle collision. The handbook covers:
- What to do if you are involved in a car accident.
- Information on standard automobile policies, including Section B Accident Benefits.
- Sources of compensation that may be available to you if you are injured in a motor vehicle accident.
- The standard steps in a personal injury claim.
- Things you can do to help your lawyer to help you.
Click the download button below to get your copy.