What to do if you are involved in a car or motor vehicle accident?
Even a minor car accident can be a traumatic event. After the event your adrenaline kicks in and you may not be thinking clearly.
The CAM LLP Injury Law Handbook offers helpful hints about what to do if you are involved in a motor vehicle collision. The handbook covers:
- What do do if you are involved in a car accident.
- Information on standard automobile policies.
- Sources of compensation that may be available to you if you are injured in a motor vehicle accident.
- The standard steps in a personal injury claim.
- Things you can do to help your lawyer to help you.
Click the download button below to get your copy.
Collecting information at the time of an accident can make a big difference to the success of a personal injury claim
To help people with this process CAM LLP has developed an Auto Accident App.
The Auto Accident App provides you with a to-do list of next steps, information gathering tools to help you collect the evidence required to support your case, an emergency service locator to find help nearby, and so much more.
Auto Accident App features:
- Camera, video recorder and text notepad provide all you will need to record all of the pertinent data about any moving vehicle accident.
- FAQ section containing important information about the appropriate procedures to prepare for and handle any moving vehicle accident.
- Time saving forms to clearly collect accident information from the other parties (drivers, witnesses, passengers etc.)
- Automatic GPS locator which aides in recording critical accident facts like traffic patterns and driving conditions.
- Emergency Services Locator.
Click HERE to learn more about the App and where you can get it.