Accident Benefits for People Injured in Motor Vehicle Accidents in Alberta
As Edmonton Personal Injury Lawyers, we know that even a minor motor vehicle accident can be traumatic. After the event your adrenaline kicks in and you may not be thinking clearly.
The CAM LLP Injury Law Handbook is a helpful resource for anyone wondering what to do after they have been in an accident and what accident compensation benefits are available.
The handbook covers:
- What to do if you are involved in a car accident.
- Information on standard automobile policies, including Section B Accident Benefits.
- Sources of compensation that may be available to you if you are injured in a motor vehicle accident.
- The standard steps in a personal injury claim.
- Things you can do to help your lawyer to help you.
Click the download button below to get your copy.