CAM LLP is proud to be an Official 2021 Top Choice Award Nominee for the Top Injury Law Firm of 2021 in Edmonton. This is the eighth year in a row we’ve been recognized with this honour. Thank you!
Voting is now open and runs until December 20, 2020. If you feel that we have earned your vote, click HERE. You will see our firm listed under the Top Choice Injury Law Firm of 2021 in Edmonton category. From there, click ‘VOTE,’ and the platform will take you through submitting your vote, which includes explaining your vote, rating your experience with CAM LLP. Continue reading
To Our Valued Clients,
As of March 16, 2020 the Public Health Agency of Canada and Alberta Health Services are asking all residents to take steps to help prevent the spread of the COVID-19 virus. We all have a role to play in this and we want to assure you that our offices are adopting the recommended precautions to help prevent the spread of the COVID-19 virus.
The following precautions are in place at our offices:
- Any staff who have travelled outside of Canada will be self-isolating at home for 14 days;
- Any staff who have been in close contact with a person who has been diagnosed with COVID-19 or who has demonstrated symptoms of COVID-19 will be self-isolating at home for 14 days;
- Any staff who are experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19 will be self-isolating at home for 14 days;
- Unless absolutely necessary, all client meetings will be conducted by way of phone conference or video conference;
- The elevator banks in our building are now locked off to the public during business hours.
What is the Bell “Let’s Talk” Campaign
As many of you may have noticed, Bell’s “Let’s Talk” annual mental health initiative is today, January 29, 2020.
“Let’s Talk” is intended to promote awareness of mental illness and jumpstart action(s) to help people access the treatment they need. The campaign is based on four pillars:
- Fighting the stigma that is often (wrongly) associated with mental health issues
- Improving access to care for people facing mental health challenges
- Fostering workplaces that support mental wellness
- Supporting ongoing world-class research
In case you don’t know how it works, Bell will donate 5¢ towards mental health initiatives in Canada, for every text, call, tweet, Instagram post, Facebook video view and Snapchat geo filter on January 25th, regardless of your cell phone carrier. Continue reading
We are proud to have been chosen Edmonton’s Top Injury Law Firm, following a survey by Top Choice Awards ™! This is the seventh consecutive year we’ve been honoured with this recognition, and we want to express a sincere thank you to everyone who submitted a vote in support of our firm.
By choice we represent only the seriously injured, allowing us to dedicate the time and financial resources to the cases of our clients. Our goal with every client is to provide them with excellent service, and to treat them with dignity and respect. We believe this honour recognizes that dedication to our clients, and we are thrilled to be Edmonton’s Top Choice Award ™ 2020 winner! Continue reading
At CAM LLP we are proud to be good neighbours. Whether it’s a local sporting event, charities or community services, community involvement is important to us.
As personal injury lawyers we help our clients recover, often times from serious physical injury. The ultimate goal is to help our clients return to their pre-accident lives, where that is possible. Appropriate access to rehabilitation services is critical for achieving optimum recovery. Our community is fortunate to have access to some truly excellent community-based resources to help injured people recover and come to terms with post-injury life.
We are proud to support a number of these resources. Continue reading